Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique stands out from other bridal stores for many reasons but number one is customer service. Our goal is to not only find the wedding dress of your dreams but to ensure you have the complete shopping experience you expect and deserve.
Some of the benefits of shopping at Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique include:
- Large Selection of Designer Bridal gowns in a wide range of sizes and prices.
- Dedicated Bridal Consultant to attend to you and your party’s needs (with appointment).
- Semi-private viewing areas.
- Attire for your entire wedding party; Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid’s dresses, and Men’s Tuxedos.
- A recommended seamstress available to meet in-house.
- Full line of Men’s suits and tuxedos from Jim’s Formal Wear with available drop shipping for out-of-area groomsmen.
- Discounts available when purchasing entire wedding party attire through Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique.
- Accessories; veils and head pieces, belts, jewelry, shoes, garters, and keepsakes.
- Strong connections with other bridal industry businesses from wedding planning, photography, venues, and more.
- Supporting a locally owned, small business.
“We look forward to meeting you and helping you find the perfect wedding dress for your special day!” – Jessica Card, owner
Jessica and Josh Card, Owners
Jessica and Josh Card are the proud owners of Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique. When the last bridal boutique in Columbia closed it’s doors in 2013 they felt it left a large void in the community. With Jessica’s experience in the bridal industry and the full support from Josh they formed a plan to fill that void. Opening for business in January of 2015 Belle Mariée is Columbia and Mid-Missouri’s newest bridal boutique. With a focus on the bride and dedicated bridal consultants we offer service above and beyond other wedding stores. “Our number one focus at Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique is customer service. We are here to ensure you look exactly the way you dreamed on your big day.”
Jessica was born and raised in Warrenton, MO. With a background in graphic design and retail sales she has the perfect mix of attention to detail and customer service that makes Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique so unique.
Josh is a native of Columbia, MO. He works full-time for the Columbia Fire Department as an Engineer/Driver. He fully supports Jessica and works behind the scenes at Belle Mariée Bridal Boutique to help where ever he is needed. Married in 2012 they both have a love of the outdoors and travel. In 2013 they welcomed their daughter Eleanor into their family.
Photos by Natural Insight Photography